You can go strangle yourself with that yellow ribbon

Go down

You can go strangle yourself with that yellow ribbon Empty You can go strangle yourself with that yellow ribbon

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Read this the other day. I liked it for the most part. I thought he went off on several tangents and could have left them out (how the marine corps sucked after 9/11), but here's the LINK.

Back to top Go down

You can go strangle yourself with that yellow ribbon Empty Re: You can go strangle yourself with that yellow ribbon

Post by Psykiblue on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:46 pm

He has some points, while others are somewhat overshadowed by his seemingly political leanings etc. I hesitate though to agree 100 percent as it reads as if he's speaking for a general consensus when in reality he isn't. But he does make some good points.
Psykiblue
Psykiblue
W-2

Number of posts : 6297
Name : Karla
Hero's Name : William
Military Branch : USMC
Furbabies/Pets : Lucas
Anniversary : 2006-06-24
Blog :
Registration date : 2008-09-27

http://psykiblue.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

You can go strangle yourself with that yellow ribbon Empty Re: You can go strangle yourself with that yellow ribbon

Post by Sportyshorty0204 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm

That is a very very long article, I will have to read more into it when I get the chance. But from what I read thusfar it seems like a very good article. Thanks for sharing!!!
Sportyshorty0204
Sportyshorty0204
W-2

Number of posts : 5670
Name : Leighann
Military Branch : Active Duty Army
Furbabies/Pets : Lexi
Kids : Madisyn (maddie)
Anniversary : July 22 2006
Blog :
Registration date : 2008-10-20

https://www.facebook.com/sportyshorty0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum